These Regulations are addressed to all users of the Store. Each user of our website is obliged to read the applicable regulations. It specifies all the rules for registering and using the Store’s account. It also contains rules related to placing orders in the Store and the rules for concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
1. Introduction to the regulations and general provisions
- All rights to the Website, copyrights, including rights to the Logos, name, domain, Website, photos, tables, forms, as well as all types of graphic patterns belong to DX, and they may only be used in a specified and consistent manner with the law and the Regulations
- Regular or planned technical work will be carried out in the minimum number of visits to the site. In the event that it becomes necessary to undertake unannounced technical work, e.g. in the event of disruptions (e.g. viruses, hacker attacks). A certain level of availability of our DX service is not guaranteed.
- It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content and to use the DX Service by the User in a manner inconsistent with the law and decency. It is also forbidden to mislead other website users by submitting e.g. false comments, false accusations that violate the personal rights or interests of the Service Provider. The user using the DX website is obliged to use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning.
- The contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the Store user, in this case the customer and the DX – Exclusive Wear service provider.
- When introducing any changes to these Regulations, the user will be informed each time.
- The condition to start using the Store is to read and accept the Regulations.
- Viewing offers on the DX website is possible without registration. To use additional functions (e.g. using the communication system on the DX internet platform, as well as the commenting and rating system, using the forum and social networks), registration as a User is required
- In order to create a User Account, the User is obliged to register.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the User shall immediately receive the Registration confirmation by e-mail to the provided e-mail address.
- At the same time, when the User confirms the registration, an agreement is concluded for the electronic provision of the User Account management service, and the User obtains the possibility of accessing the User Account and the services provided under the User Account.
- Users have a responsibility to keep their registration details up-to-date and update them in the event of changes (eg moving house, marriage, etc.).
- The User who has registered may delete the User Account on their own at any time.
- The condition for placing an order is filling in the form with all the required data necessary for shipment or systematic generation of a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.Zamówienia przyjmujemy:
- on the Store’s website (online) using the ordering procedure
- by e-mail, by sending an order with a list of selected products to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Orders placed on-line and by e-mail are accepted 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Orders placed on non-working days will be processed on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
- The conclusion of the contract with the customer takes place upon the acceptance of the order by the Seller, about which the customer is informed.
- At the time of placing an order and its confirmation, the Customer will receive a message to the e-mail address provided with information on the order, the quantity of ordered Goods, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, as well as the time of order fulfillment.
- All prices quoted in the offers on our online store are gross prices. Each time they include the added VAT.
- Prices do not include payment and shipping charges, which are provided separately.
- The purchase price of the products given on the store’s website is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the purchase order placed by the Customer for selected Goods. This price will not change regardless of price changes in the Store (due to e.g. promotions, sales), which may appear after confirming the order.
- DX reserves the right to change the prices of products offered in the Store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s website, or make changes to them in accordance with the standards of the Civil Code and other laws.
5. Delivery of goods
- All kinds of products are delivered to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
- The estimated date of delivery of the Goods is specified in the order summary.
- The total and maximum order fulfillment time should not exceed 7 business days.
- The commencement of order processing may be delayed until the order amount is credited to the Store’s bank account if the Customer chooses the form of payment as an online prepayment (ie using the DotPay service, Paypal or an ordinary internet transfer).
- The fees for the delivery of products are given when placing the order and selecting the form of delivery.
- Information on the Methods and costs of delivery can be found on our home page in the “Methods and costs of delivery” tab.
- All risk in the Product passes to you when the ordered product is delivered to you. From the moment the Goods are in your possession, you assume this risk and we are not responsible for the loss or damage of the Product by you.
- When opening the Goods, you must be careful not to damage them, especially when using sharp tools.
6. Payment Methods
- When making a payment, you can use all payment methods available on the website.
- You can choose your payment method when placing your order.
- All information about the available payment methods can be found on the main page of the website in the “payment methods” tab.
- If the Customer selects payment by bank transfer or electronic payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of concluding the Sale Agreement.
- If the Customer selects the cash on delivery payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
7. The right to withdraw from the sales contract
- The customer may withdraw from a distance sales contract in accordance with the provisions of the applicable consumer law pursuant to art. 27 without giving any reason, as described below.
- The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract expires after 14 days from the moment when the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer acquires the possession of the ordered products.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer should inform the Store about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement in the form of:
- electronically to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer may use the template of such a Statement, which can be found on our website in the “returns and complaints” tab. However, it is not mandatory. Customers can also complete and submit a scanned withdrawal form.
- If the Customer uses this option, the Store will immediately send the Customer a confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
- Upon receipt of such a declaration by us, the customer will be informed immediately. The customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the sales contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer, DX returns the amount paid by the Customer for the goods together with the delivery costs. Except for possible additional delivery costs, if the Customer has chosen a different delivery method than the standard one offered by the Store.
- When returning only a part of the order (in the case when several products were ordered) and if the products were shipped outside the Republic of Poland at the express request of the customer, the delivery costs are not refunded.
- And if the products were shipped
- DX immediately returns the amount due, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of information about the withdrawal from the contract. However, DX may withhold the reimbursement until the product is received or until the customer confirms that the return has been dispatched (e.g. by confirming the shipment).
- The reimbursement of the due costs will be made using the same option that the Customer chose when making the payment, unless the Customer agreed to a different solution.
- When exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, the customer is responsible for the fee for returning the parcel and for the condition of the product immediately after its receipt, as well as when returning the parcel. The goods must be returned no later than 14 days from the day on which the DX was notified of the withdrawal from the contract.
- The returned goods should not be changed in any way, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The product should be in an unchanged state, unless the change was necessary to familiarize yourself with the product within the normal management. The returned Product should have no visible signs of use, moreover, it should be odorless, clean and with the original tags attached, and also packed in a way that ensures no damage to the parcel during transport.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to the following types of products:
- Products that have been produced according to the customer’s instructions and at the customer’s express request, or that have otherwise been clearly personalized and adapted (eg tailor-made products) to the customer’s needs according to his wishes.
- When ordering a product for which there is no right to withdraw from a distance contract, the customer will be clearly informed about it.
8. Devective Products
- Products offered in our store are brand new and original.
- The Seller, pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code excludes liability to customers due to physical and legal defects (warranty).
- The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the terms of Art. 556 et seq. Of the Civil Code for defects (warranty).
- DX takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly, to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- Each item purchased in the store may be reported if it has actual defects in compliance with the terms and conditions set out in the relevant legal regulations, if it has defects that constitute its non-compliance with the concluded sales contract.
- The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may:
- submit a statement requesting a price reduction;
- submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract;
- unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect.
- The Seller is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
- The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Buyer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method (chosen by the Seller).
- A complaint may be submitted by mail by returning the goods together with a completed complaint form, which can be found on the website’s home page in the “returns and complaints” tab, by registered mail or other form of delivery, to the following address:
DX- Exclusive Wear Klaudia Szatkowska,
Lasek 137a, 34-404 Klikuszowa, voiv. Malopolskie Poland.
- The customer will receive information about the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the day following the receipt by the Store of the parcel containing the goods complained about.
- If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion as to the unjustified nature of the complaint.
9. Final Provisions
- Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Goods offered by the DX Store.
- The store allows the customer to read the Regulations when placing an order.
- Customers who have an account in the Store will be informed about the change in the regulations via e-mail.
- A customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
- Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of products in the Store. The contract is concluded in Polish.
- DX reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time if it is necessary due to changes in law or other circumstances.
- In case of any ambiguities or questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com