- Administrator – means the entity responsible and authorized to process personal data, i.e. DX-Exclusive Wear.
- Cookies – IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
- Website – means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website.
- Device – an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator’s website.
- User – means an entity for which, in accordance with the regulations and provisions of law, there may be witnesses of electronic services or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. COOKIES POLICY
- The information collected on the basis of cookies is used to properly optimize the operation of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies record the activity of the website user, recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a manner adapted to the individual preferences of the user.
- The solutions used on the website are as safe as possible for the devices of users visiting the Administrator’s websites. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to enter users’ devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- METHODS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- The user has the option to limit or completely disable the access of cookies to his device. If you choose this option, the use of the Website will be possible, but there will be no functions that require cookies to operate.
- The user may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the user’s device via cookies. Changes to the settings referred to above can be made by the user using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each placing of cookies on the device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
III. GENERAL RULES ON THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator does not disclose any personal data or address of users to third parties without their express consent. We also do not store any confidential data. Except where we have your prior consent or where disclosure of data is legally permitted.
- Only with the consent of the User, the data provided by him may be used by us for marketing purposes.
- The data may be made available by us to contractors employed by us and under our supervision, providing technical services (e.g. hosting, repair) or other types to us. Of course, we also comply with all regulations regarding the protection of personal data, and we oblige our partners to comply with them.
- DX is also subject to the obligation to transfer personal data and / or data related to the use of our website to investigative, law enforcement and supervisory authorities, if and provided it is necessary to prevent threats to public security, for the purpose of prosecuting criminal acts under the applicable law. rights and in protecting one’s own interests.
- The user remains anonymous until the first purchase on our website, subscription to the electronic newsletter or filling in the contact form on the website
- In order to protect your personal data against unwanted interception and disclosure, we use standard security methods, including encryption, passwords and physical security. Your profile information is stored on a properly secured server.
- The User’s purchase in the DX shop and the simultaneous registration in the shop are associated with the consent to the collection and processing of the user’s personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). Of course, this information is used only for the purposes of order fulfillment, including issuing a sales receipt) and shipping products. Therefore, the DX store has the right to share the collected data with its business partners, only for the purpose of efficient order fulfillment.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request the deletion of your personal data. For this purpose, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. THE TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
In order for us to be able to offer you our services, we need various types of data:
- NAME AND SURNAME – when placing an order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname needed to complete the order and to be able to contact you.
- RESIDENCE ADDRESS – it is necessary when you make a purchase on our website. It is necessary when shipping the goods ordered by you.
- E-MAIL – we contact you via e-mail, send you confirmations, and inform you about the status of your order. If you subscribed to our newsletter, advertisements and commercial information will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by you.
- DATE OF BIRTH – its application is not required. By giving it you can take advantage of our offers, various types of vouchers and birthday discounts.
- PHONE NUMBER – providing a telephone number is not obligatory. We use it in urgent cases, e.g. to confirm an order, if you have not done so electronically. If contact with you is not possible in any other way.
The above data may be independently changed by the User after logging in to the User Account.
V. PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA ARE USED
We use your personal data for DX purposes, which enables us to create a properly functioning website where both you and other users view and buy our products and can become part of an inspiring and stylish community. Therefore, we use your data, among others for the following purposes:
- to enable personalization of the services you use, e.g. for concluding contracts through DX, making payments e.g. through PayPal, ordering or redeeming gift vouchers from DX, using a credible feedback system, answering your questions or keeping you informed about specific events.
- also your e-mail address is used by us only for the purposes for which we have received your authorization (e.g. membership-related notifications, e-mails informing about the shipment status).
- We need your e-mail address if you want to subscribe to our Newsletter, ie you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers. Of course, joining it is completely voluntary and you can resign from using this service at any time.
- If you make a purchase in our store without logging in, without creating an account, then after completing the order, we delete your data that can identify your person from our database. All that remains is the sales document kept for fiscal purposes.
- so that we can prevent and combat illegal or unlawful activities.
Withdrawal of consent or opinion due to the fact that the use of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com Withdrawal of consent may lead to the termination of the contract with DX, which in turn is associated with the termination of the account on our website or unsubscribing from our Newsletter.
Date of the last modification: 10/08/2020